Saturday, January 28, 2012

DEVIN'S HALF BIRTHDAY!

On January 13th, our little peanut officially turned six months old!  The past six months have been amazing, and we've loved watching Devin grow from a sleepy (but sweet) little peanut to an active, smiley little man!  Devin has always interacted with us really well (maybe even too well--see my post from his birthday!), but for the past few months, he's become tons of fun with all of his adorable baby talk, his "hugs" and "pats on the back" because he's so excited to see you, and his irresistible smiles and belly laughs! He starting sitting for a few seconds at a time when he was five months old, and now that he's six months old, he sits pretty well (though he falls over eventually!). He amazes us each and every day with all of his new skills :-)   As for his official stats, as he's always been, he's tall and skinny, just like his Dad:

Weight: 16lbs 3oz. (24%) . . . our LP is still just a little peanut!
Height: 27.5inches (82%)

Just a few recent pics of our little guy:

My little froggy!

I'm pretty sure Vikas has the same outfit :-)

Devin and Mommy at breakfast :-)

Eyes that melt your heart :-)

Happy as ever!


Devin loves his daddy!

My sweet angel :-)

Sitting like a big boy !


My Nana is so silly!

Fun day with my Nana and Nani!

It's crazy to think that our little man is already half way to one year old :-)  It seems like time is flying by much too fast.  At the same time, it seems like Devin's been in our lives forever (lucky us:-), and we couldn't imagine our lives without him.   From the day that he was born and each day after, he's been the sweetest little boy. He's honestly the greatest blessing that we could have ever received, and we feel very lucky to be his parents. 

1 comment:

  1. He is really an absolutely adorable little man!! I sure wish we could get him and Anlon together soon :) As I read your last couple of sentences, I felt like I was reading something I've written myself. Vipul and I joke and say "Does everyone love their children this much?" We have the same awe today as we did the day he was born. It just gets better and better.

    ReplyDelete